We provide end-to-end application development within the context of your business. Application development practices include test driven development, Continuous integration, and test automation framework.
Our team follows waterfall or agile project management and development approaches based on the project, customer, and complexity. We assume complete responsibility of planning, analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation. We work closely with our clients during all phases of SDLC.
SOA Strategy for application integration
SOA strategy for application integration allows a company to quickly create, consolidate and deploy services for rapidly changing business needs.
- Decoupling of historical point-to-point integrations
- Focus on the integration layer and definition of the appropriate levels of services granularity
- Multiple flexible Global outsourced engagement frameworks
- Scalable, secure, process oriented, and customized to your specific business and operational needs
- On-shore and off-shore delivery models
Application Modernization Services
End to end services to help our customers modernize their application portfolio & accelerate cloud adoption across the enterprise. Leverage latest innovations in cloud, mobility and digital to realize dramatic improvements in operational performance and create a distinct business advantage.
- Connected customer experience: Give your customers the information they need when they need it. Updated business applications give your audience easy, secure access from any device at any time, while powerful capabilities improve their overall experience.
- Operational excellence: Connect existing and new systems to improve operational excellence and generate new business.
- Business innovation: Reach new markets and customers with a modern platform that supports your evolving business.
- Cloud based Applications: Build and deploy mission-critical, line-of-business applications for Android, iOS, and Windows. We’ll help you make the most of the cloud, supporting integration with your existing back-end systems and providing key application telemetry to help your employees be more responsive and productive.
- Web Applications: There’s no need to architect a complicated, scalable web solution to support worldwide customer demand. We’ll quickly develop and deploy a responsive website that gives your customers the information they need from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Enterprise Digital Media: We can support live-streaming or video-on-demand cloud services for your enterprise digital media, including media processing, content management and discovery, and media player.
- Internet of Things (IoT): Real-time IoT data from your connected products provides usage insights and enables new services and revenue streams for existing or new devices, as well as enhanced customer service. Start with a short engagement to design and develop a proof of concept (POC) to quickly visualize the power of the IoT.
Technologies for Application Development and Modernization
Our goal of a modernization project is to create new value from existing applications, consolidate legacy software to align it more closely with current business needs. Suwin leverages a Java/J2EE and Microsoft technology stack for application development and modernization
- . Net, C#, ADO.NET, XML/XSL, XSLT, SOAP, Web Services, WPF, SharePoint
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, React.js, Node js, Angular js, Bootstrap, Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Database: SQL Server, MySQL PostgreSQL
- Mobile application development framework: React Native, Ionic
- PasS: Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- UI/UX Design: XD